Have been on an "Emerging Leaders" course this week. Not sure if I emerged or not. Was certainly torn apart character-wise in a manner that would provide material enough for several Woody Allen movies.
The outcome is that I must still do the things that I do well, and must do the things that I do badly better. Or something. Not sure what the business paid for me to garner those gems.
Weekend in Portsmouth from tonight in honour of the "Great South Run" which I'm hoping will be as Great as it is South. This is the 9th time on the trot that I've dragged my sorry carcass round 10 miles of wet and windy rundown seaside town and I'm desperate to crack 80 minutes. A crocked back and stinking cold over the last 2 weeks have done all they can to scupper my chances but feel better today. We will see.
Looking forward to going to the Mary Rose and the other terribly historic old ships'n'all. And please please please don't P*ss it down.
My Angels are doing the Mini South Run on Saturday (1 mile) and are giddy with excitement. They'll get their own medal when they get round which is a bit of a thrill for a 4-year-old.
hey ho.
No comments:
Post a Comment